Click HERE to view our PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Abilities Beyond Limitations and Expectations (ABLE) adheres to the rules and procedures concerning the collection, use, disclosure, retention and disposal of personal data as required by the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). ABLE only collects, uses or discloses personal data for work related purposes and only from individuals who have been notified and have agreed to provide us with their personal data.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- All personal data collected and used by ABLE is kept strictly confidential and is stored and transmitted using appropriate security technologies.
- All personal data collected and used by ABLE is only retained for as long as necessary and destroyed when it is no longer needed for work related purposes.
- Should you have any enquiries relating to our data protection policies and practices, or your personal data held by ABLE, or should you wish to correct, complain or withdraw your consent to allow us to use your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) via email.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
This website is owned, operated and maintained by Abilities Beyond Limitation and Expectations.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
- The contents of this website, including but not limited to all text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, names, logos and other material (“Material”) are protected by copyright and other laws. The Material includes both content owned or controlled by ABLE and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to ABLE. All trademarks are acknowledged.
- You may use the Material solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not, at any time, download or use more than a single copy of the Material. The permission given to you to use the Material does not allow you to reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without ABLE’s prior written permission. You are also not allowed to sell or otherwise deal with the Material.
- If you would like information about obtaining ABLE’s permission to use any of the Material other than as set out above or would like to link to us, please contact us.
- Non-observance of these Terms automatically terminates the permission given to you herein. In those circumstances, you must immediately cease any use of the Material and destroy any copies of the Material which you have made.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ABLE does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty (whether express or implied) :
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this Website;
- that the contents and/or Material available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- ABLE shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Right of Access
ABLE reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links to Other Sites
This Website may contain links to websites which belong to or are maintained by parties other than ABLE. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. ABLE does not endorse the contents of these other websites. Additionally, ABLE is not responsible for the contents of these linked thirdparty sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so completely at your own risk.